COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST WITH FRONTAGE TO NARRACAN CREEK
If you’re looking for that secluded, out of town property where peace and quiet is guaranteed and the tranquility of the Narracan Creek is yours to enjoy, then this fabulous farmlet is for you!
* Established 4 bedroom ranch style family home
* Fully appointed blackwood timber kitchen including dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Lounge, family room and huge 7.5m x 8m games room
* Large main bathroom, second bathroom, plus ensuite
* Ducted heating, split system air conditioner and solid fuel heating
* Polished floorboards, ducted vacuum system and laundry with drying cabinet
* Land size – 3 acres approx on title plus 17 acres approx leased
External improvements include a triple carport, lock-up garage plus workshop and 4 bay machinery shed. Perfectly placed to capture the Narracan Creek aspect on the property from an elevated timber deck.
Further improvements such as a 9kw solar power system, generous tank water capacity plus an untreated town water supply are added attractions to the property.
Without question, a farmlet of high quality with all the lifestyle features you need in an idyllic picture-perfect setting.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.