LOCATION & MORE
Perfect for a family, investor or first home buyers is this thoughtfully renovated home that is ideally positioned in one of Trafalgar’s hidden Cul-De-Sacs. The owners have recently modernised this home with fresh neutral colours and new flooring throughout and it gets better as this home offers you energy efficiency with a 4.8kw solar converter & panels, brand new ducted gas heating & HWS. If working from home is your go, then there is a fully functional office with all connections. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 living, 1 bathroom plus alfresco area, good shedding; a full cat enclosure in a secure yard, the list goes on
. All of this located minutes from the town centre!
• Features 3 bedrooms all with BIR’s & ceiling fans
• Freshly modernised with neutral colours & floor coverings
• Open plan living of lounge & dining
• Solar panels & 4.8 kw converter
• New Gas ducted heating & HWS
• Galley kitchen with gas cooker & dishwasher
• Undercover Alfresco area
• Double length carport plus garage/ office with backyard access plus garden shed
• Great sized allotment of 671m2
• Located in quiet Cul-De-Sac, just minutes from shops, café`s & transport
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.