WHAT AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!
If you have been searching for the ultimate in style and design, then look no further. Built in 2014 by renowned local builders, this magnificent 4 bedroom home in sought after Montane Estate is perfect in every way. Luxuriously appointed and presented, it offers unique features such as engineered oak flooring, stylish lighting, ducted heating and cooling, double glazing, raked ceilings and high-end, quality fittings and features throughout.
– The master suite is a retreat in itself and has been transformed to incorporate the 4th bedroom as a dressing room with custom built cabinetry that is every girls dream. Stepping into your spacious ensuite, you will be able to take advantage of the double steam shower or for those warmer days, there is infrastructure in place for a plunge-pool which can be accessed directly from your bedroom.
– Regardless of your cooking skills, the quality kitchen cannot help but impress. With designer quartz benchtops, vinyl wrap, soft-close cabinetry and quality Smeg appliances. Conveniently, the butlers pantry is situated to be readily accessed from the garage, making the carrying and unpacking of those groceries just that little bit easier.
– The open plan family and dining provides a spacious and functional living space with the ambience of a feature fireplace. It flows seamlessly through to the inviting outdoor entertaining and that potential plunge pool. And if that is not impressive enough, the sound-proof theatre room also features a custom bar and servery that allows you to effortlessly cater to all your guests.
– A spacious family bathroom plus separate powder room provides for your family and visitors whilst the wet-room plus functional laundry provides for those extra storage solutions always so important in a family home.
– And just because you will never want to leave, there is also a dedicated study, ideal for working or studying from home.
– Generously proportioned, the double (plus) garage provides enough space for 2 large vehicles plus your bits and pieces with direct access to the home and yard. And if you need even more, there is side access for the trailer/caravan/boat and all on a good-size secure block of approx 800 sqm.
This property is overwhelmingly impressive in every way so be prepared to fall in love! Just don’t delay or you’ll run the risk of missing out and that would be the ultimate disappointment!
Sharon brings in excess of 25 years’ experience in the finance industry together with a strong community involvement, as a backdrop to her long held interest in the real estate industry.
Meeting new and existing clients and assisting with their buying and selling needs is something Sharon enjoys in her role at John Kerr Real Estate.