LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL?
You are sure to be impressed with this new and quality built 3 bedroom townhouse. Being only one of 2 on the block, there is no body corporate to be concerned with and first home buyers may be eligible for the $20,000 first home owner grant and stamp duty exemptions (STA). Situated amongst quality homes and within walking distance to town via the picturesque rail trail and botanic gardens, this property is designed for you to leave your worries at home and enjoy what life has to offer. It features:
– Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– 2 further good size bedrooms with built in robes
– Delightful kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Open plan dining/family living
– Undercover outdoor entertaining
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Ducted gas heating, split system and gas boosted solar hot water
– Double garage, secure low maintenance yard with water tank
Quality properties such as this are in high demand and are selling quickly so don’t delay! Arrange your inspection today
Sharon brings in excess of 25 years’ experience in the finance industry together with a strong community involvement, as a backdrop to her long held interest in the real estate industry.
Meeting new and existing clients and assisting with their buying and selling needs is something Sharon enjoys in her role at John Kerr Real Estate.