1/2 ACRE IN TOWN? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
Whether you are looking for a prime development site or just some space for your family to spread their wings, you can’t go past this property situated just a few minutes walk from town, transport links, recreation facilities and schools.
On a flat 2067sqm (approx) block, you will find this 3- 4 BR brick home, lovingly and solidly built by it’s current owners in the 1970’s. It features:
– 3 bedrooms with robes, the master with en-suite plus bungalow URL
– Spacious family bathroom with renovated over-size shower, bath and vanity
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living
– Neat original kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
– Undercover outdoor verandah
– Huge double garage plus workshop PLUS
– Brick out-kitchen/workshop with power and plumbing
– Established fruit trees and vegetable gardens
– Estimated rental return minimum $320pw as is
With potential to subdivide or develop (STCA), this property will pay for itself whilst you consider your options but don’t delay! Properties this close to town and of this size are rarely offered for sale, so you must be quick!
Sharon brings in excess of 25 years’ experience in the finance industry together with a strong community involvement, as a backdrop to her long held interest in the real estate industry.
Meeting new and existing clients and assisting with their buying and selling needs is something Sharon enjoys in her role at John Kerr Real Estate.