HOW RARE IS THIS!
Almost impossible to find and perfectly positioned on the edge of town, this 1 acre approx property is a rare chance to secure that one of a kind lifestyle opportunity where you can enjoy the joint luxury of in town convenience and rural ambience.
* Beautifully maintained three bedroom brick veneer home with a proven floor plan
* Lounge, family room and casual dining area
* Well appointed laminate kitchen with new wall oven
* Ensuite, main bathroom, new ducted evaporative cooling and split system air conditioner
* Fabulous fully enclosed undercover outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds
* Four bay machinery plus colorbond shed and lock up garage
* Recently constructed two room bungalow and additional storage shedding
Positioned just minutes from Lake Narracan and ideally placed within comfortable walking distance of Lowanna College, Newborough East Primary School, Recreational Centre and local shopping, the property offers the added bonus of town water, connection to sewerage and solar power.
Immediate inspection is encouraged as an opportunity such as this will not last long in this tightly held market!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.