FAMILY OASIS IN TRAFALGAR EAST
Defined by impressive proportions and style throughout this rare lifestyle opportunity on 3 acres approx. in Trafalgar East has the quality of home that befits this exclusive address. An impressive wide entrance hall with striking Wormy Chestnut timber floors introduces you to a home that effortlessly flows, from its beautiful breathtaking Master bedroom, to bathrooms with opaque shower screens, to the premium gourmet kitchen appointed with quality appliances, butler’s pantry, stone benches and tinted glass splash-back, to the expansive family living & dining room warmed by a solid fuel fire. Then the wide glass stackers open to a fabulous covered al fresco deck with stunning picturesque north-facing views of the Baw Baw ranges. Boasting an energy efficient home of 39sq URL, with an uncompromising fitout and attention to detail inside and out the surrounds continue the theme, meticulously maintained with low maintenance gardens and grass areas through to the bush area at the rear of the property. Positioned only minutes from freeway access, Trafalgar & Moe this property is ideally located for those seeking space and a quieter rural lifestyle.
• Energy efficient Sandstone home on 3 acres approx. allotment
• Features 32 Solar panels & 10.2kw converter, double glazed windows, solar / electric HWS
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living
• Stylish Gourmet Laminate kitchen with stone benches induction hot plates, twin ovens, dishwasher, walk in butler’s pantry & food preparation space
• Master bedroom with spacious En-suite & walk in robe
• Other Bedrooms all with walk in robes & ceiling fans
• Two sleek & stylish bathrooms with opaque shower screens plus three powder rooms
• Dedicated study nook with internet connectivity, built in benches & walk in storage
• Ducted zoned heating & air conditioning, ducted vacuum system
• Spacious Laminate Laundry with large drying cupboard, linen press & under bench storage
• Superb elevated northerly views of farmland & Baw Baw Ranges.
• North facing Alfresco area with timber deck
• Underhouse secure & open storage
• URL double garage with direct access into the home
• Large 16 x 9m colorbond shed with roller doors, concrete floor & power plus 3 phase.
• Removable purpose built hair salon plus three powder rooms
• Town water & Large water tank
• Inspection by appointment only, please contact Peter Heathcote 0488 024 172
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.