Bringing you a unique style of home into today’s living is what these vendors have created with this beautifully appointed clinker brick veneer home. Offering 27 squares URL on a 850sqm allotment, this elegant design will instantly charm you upon entering through the front doors. A striking wide hallway of polished Blood Wood floors draws you through to the heartbeat of the home with open plan living, a galley style kitchen that looks through glass stacker doors onto the alfresco area. The home offers many more features to cater for the demand of modern day living. Outside there is good side access through double gates, a large shed plus garden and lawn areas. Located in one of Trafalgar’s finest cul-de-sacs you are positioned with easy access to schools, shops and transport. This truly is an exclusive opportunity to buy in one of Trafalgar’s premiere location.
• Features include 3 bedrooms plus study/ office, 2 living areas, 3 bathrooms
• Traditional entrance with hallway of polished Blood Wood timber boards
• Internal features of beautiful periodic brick feature walls, high Tassie Oak exposed ceilings, double glazed windows
• Spacious Master bedroom with walk in robe plus stylish ensuite
• Large Study / office allows you to work from home
• Fully appointed galley laminate kitchen
• Spacious Lounge & family rooms that connects to entertaining area of URL alfresco with timber decking, Café blinds & large ceiling fan
• Additional home features include ducted gas heating, split system unit plus ducted vacuum system
• Double garage with remote doors, direct entry plus bathroom
• Positioned ideally to shops, transport, parkland & schools
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.