PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED!
This quality built home in a quiet court location in the sought after Ollerton Estate is within walking distance to primary and secondary schools, sporting and recreation facilities.
With a cleverly designed layout, it is a quality home that will appeal to a range of buyers and must be inspected to be fully appreciated. It features:
– 3 large bedrooms with robes. Bedroom 2 and main share an ensuite whilst
main and bedroom 3 feature huge WIR’s and direct access to the terrace.
– Family bathroom with cnr spa and oversize shower plus separate toilet and vanity
– Neat kitchen with spacious corner pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop, elec oven
– Formal lounge plus lovely open plan dining and family area with gas log heater and quality
– European style laundry and loads of storage throughout
– Impressive undercover outdoor terrace with cafe blinds and servery window, ideal for
entertaining or for enjoying brunch with a view
– Well insulated with gas ducted heating and split system for year round comfort
– Double garage with direct home access plus extensive under house storage
– Private and secure 906sqm yard with rear access to reserve and walking tracks
A quality home in a premium location, this property will be popular so don’t delay! Arrange your inspection today!
Sharon brings in excess of 25 years’ experience in the finance industry together with a strong community involvement, as a backdrop to her long held interest in the real estate industry.
Meeting new and existing clients and assisting with their buying and selling needs is something Sharon enjoys in her role at John Kerr Real Estate.