HOW RARE IS THIS! FIVE ACRE FARMLET UNDER $400,000
Positioned in the tightly held Westbury farming district and just a few minutes drive from Moe and Newborough town centres this five acre (approx) farmlet is a rare opportunity to purchase a lifestyle property with a gilt edged address under $400,000.
* Comfortable three bedroom north facing vinyl clad home
* Large kitchen, casual dining area and lovely light filled lounge
* Generous sized bedrooms, bathroom and laundry
* Double lock-up garage and machinery shed
* Town water available and connected with spectacular views of the surrounding landscape and nearby towns
For the budget conscious buyer seeking to enjoy all the advantages and ambiance that comes with living out of town this property is a must inspect!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.