NOT PERFECT, BUT PERFECTLY PLACED
Great bones and an even better location, 25 High Street just needs you to put your own stamp on it and make it your own.
Big on size, with loads of living options inside and out, you’re going to need a few building skills to make this home the way you want it!
* Extensive timber kitchen adjoining a large, casual dining zone
* Four genuine bedrooms with built in robes
* Lounge that accesses an undercover outdoor area
* Massive 13 x 6 metre lock-up garage plus double carport
* Just a short stroll from the town centre, train station and medical facilities
A fabulous opportunity for the home owner, or investor to add instant value by rolling up the sleeves and getting stuck in!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.