Pristinely presented is the best way to describe this Brick veneer home that sits nestled in amongst quality homes in a quiet court position of town. The home has three comfortable sized bedrooms all with robes, the master also includes a freshly reno’d ensuite, the bright & light main bathroom has also been recently renovated. The spacious “L” shape formal living area includes a gas wall furnace, combine all of those features with a laminate kitchen, good appliances, direct meals area and an adjacent alfresco and you are set to entertain easily. Once you are outdoors you’ll be impressed with the space on offer, great shedding, plus your own private & peaceful sitting area to relax and take it all in amongst the garden. You’ll not only enjoy the tranquil living this home offers but also being located within good walking distance of schools, shops, café’s or public transport.
• Ideally located in one of Trafalgar’s best kept secrets
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 living & 2 bathrooms
• Spacious formal lounge & dining
• Laminate Gourmet kitchen / meals area
• Master bedroom with ensuite and BIR
• Gas heating & HWS
• Secure back yard include U/C alfresco
• Single carport plus rear yard access
• Manageable allotment of 661m2 approx.