LOCATION OF LOCATIONS
Surrounded by quality properties this home presents an excellent opportunity for a wide range of buyers. The Brick Veneer home offers a spacious and flowing floorplan that is light and bright throughout and is highlighted by two distinct living zones that connect with the laminate kitchen. Enviably positioned in a quiet street, offering you great proximity to shopping, cafes and parkland, this home is complimented by its excellent street appeal with neat gardens, double detached brick garage and a secure rear yard. Don’t miss this opportunity to buy this fabulous property in a prime part of town.
• Walk to McGregor Park and to town facilities in minutes
• Spacious open floor plan home for idyllic lifestyle
• 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas & 2 bathrooms
• Built on a 730m2 approx. allotment
• Ducted heating & split system cooling controls the climate
• Undercover verandah area with timber decking
• Open laminate kitchen with gas/ electric cooking & dishwasher
• Double garage / workshop shed with rear access to secure rear yard
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.