HITTING THE SWEET SPOT!
Located in a quiet court in the favoured Ollerton Estate, 8 Hall Court will tick so many boxes, you’ll feel like a child in a lolly shop.
From the second you walk through the front door you’ll feel comforted by tasteful tones and the light and airy feel. A thoughtful floorplan and recently renovated, picture yourself living with:
* A cosy lounge room warmed by gas ducted heating and cooled with a split system
* Bright family room with vinyl laminate flooring which opens up to the fully fenced back yard
* Stunning designer kitchen with integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and walk in pantry
* Three bedrooms include walk in or built in robes
* Ensuite, casual dining and study
* Double in roofline carport and lockup shed with power
* 6.3 kilowatt (19 panel) solar system
All of this within a short stroll of Lowanna College, Newborough East Primary School and recreational facilities.
Whet your appetite and book an inspection now!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.