START ME UP!
A quiet location, a solid brick veneer home, secure parking and room to move will have the savvy first home buyer, investor or downsizer kicking on their starter! Situated at 10 Purvis Street, Moe on a low maintenance block, this home has loads to offer including:
* Good sized lounge with wall to wall carpets and gas heating
* Laminate kitchen combining wall oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, main with ensuite
* Casual dining/family room which opens out to the alfresco area
* Double in-roof-line lock-up garage
* Tidy, low maintenance yard and garden shed
* Expected rent approximately $300 per week
Low stock levels in this price range and a brilliant residential position make this home instantly appealing to a wide range of purchasers.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.