HORSES FOR COURSES
A house is a house of course, of course, unless it’s a house on a fantastic 6 acre (approx) parcel of land, less than 10 minutes from the Moe CBD.
Set up for the equine enthusiast, this property offers a three bedroom, brick veneer home with ample shedding, fencing, water availability and storage.
You’ll also find:
* A comfortable lounge providing split system heating and cooling
* Laminate kitchen with electric upright cooker, dishwasher and casual dining
* Three bedrooms and renovated bathroom
* Extensive, north facing undercover rear deck with a solid fuel heater
* Double in roofline garage and enclosed breezeway
* A 20 x 15m machinery shed, 12 x 9m workshop (both with power) and hay shed provide ample storage
* Central laneway to access the six paddocks, post & rail with equine wire + electric fencing as well as several horse shelters
* Town and tank water
This is a very tidy property and with its proximity to town, schools, sporting facilities, Lake Narracan and access to the rail trail, it won’t be on the market for long!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.