A house is a house of course, of course, unless it’s a house on a fantastic 6 acre (approx) parcel of land, less than 10 minutes from the Moe CBD.
Set up for the equine enthusiast, this property offers a three bedroom, brick veneer home with ample shedding, fencing, water availability and storage.
You’ll also find:
* A comfortable lounge providing split system heating and cooling
* Laminate kitchen with electric upright cooker, dishwasher and casual dining
* Three bedrooms and renovated bathroom
* Extensive, north facing undercover rear deck with a solid fuel heater
* Double in roofline garage and enclosed breezeway
* A 20 x 15m machinery shed, 12 x 9m workshop (both with power) and hay shed provide ample storage
* Central laneway to access the six paddocks, post & rail with equine wire + electric fencing as well as several horse shelters
* Town and tank water
This is a very tidy property and with its proximity to town, schools, sporting facilities, Lake Narracan and access to the rail trail, it won’t be on the market for long!