This spacious split level home with a Spanish style façade is located in popular Old Newborough.
High, vaulted ceilings create a light and airy feel and the open plan lends itself to family living and easy entertaining.
At 74 Shanahan Parade, Newborough you’ll find:
* Large open lounge with solid fuel heating
* The central laminate kitchen has plenty of bench space, a 900ml gas upright cooker and dishwasher
* Vinyl plank flooring throughout the kitchen, casual dining and family room
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Stunning outdoor entertaining area with café blinds
* Bathroom with clawfoot bath and separate shower
* Separate rumpus room
* Gas ducted heating and split system
* 4.9kw (approx) 18 panel solar system
* 12 x 4m Colorbond shed with power
* Generous 966 sqm (approx) allotment
Andale! Book an appointment for an inspection today!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.