WHEN EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Close to town, public transport, sporting facilities, botanical gardens and more, 2 Amaroo Way, Newborough offers convenience and great value for money.
Set on a low maintenance 669sqm block, this brick veneer home presents:
* Central laminate kitchen, with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric wall oven and dishwasher
* Casual dining/family area with laminate flooring
* Separate lounge
* A spacious master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite
* The option of another 3 bedrooms or 2 and a study
* Double URL garage with access to the secure back yard
* Gas ducted heating and hot water
Positioned for a perfect start, family living and retirees alike, it would be difficult to find (or build) a home like this for the asking price of $315,000.
Book an inspection to appreciate the benefits.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.