LOCATION AND POTENTIAL
Picture yourself this, a character-filled original cream brick veneer home, built on a level allotment of 1221sqm (approx.) that boasts large shedding, ample space and a large vege garden area with the potential for rear access. Located in the northern area of town, yet just a short stroll away from shops, cafes, transport plus Trafalgar Bowling Club is this residence in its original condition and glory. A floor plan that shouts out simplicity but screams potential and has enormous options to renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA).
• Spacious traditional cream brick homestead
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 large living
• All bedrooms are spacious with BIR’s
• Large shedding with concrete floor, power & service pit
• Ideal storage for larger vehicles, truck, caravan or boat
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Secure rear yard
• Good proximity to St Joseph’s school, shops, transport and sporting facilities
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.