NET YOURSELF A BARGAIN
Don’t miss an opportunity to buy in this secluded and sleepy pocket of Moe, yet within walking distance to schools, shops, cafés and transport. That’s right we are offering a Brick Veneer home in modest condition in one of most popular areas of town that is priced to get you into the market! The property offers perfect serenity within its locale, a traditional floorplan that is ready to be modernised and renovated. It features two bedrooms, two living areas and a bathroom. The undercover outdoor area includes a bungalow plus laundry & shower, set within a backyard that is secure and private with good shedding plus room for an alfresco area. This property is ideal for those looking to starting out, looking to downsize or to use as an investment.
• Features 2 bedrooms, 2 living, 1 bathroom
• Cosy Lounge and dining/family area
• Timber kitchen with electric cooking
• Bungalow with laundry & shower
• Single garage, backyard access, plus sundry shedding
• Tranquil and secure backyard with established trees and gardens
• Great sized allotment of 753m2 approx.
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.