You will know once you enter the driveway of this delightful and tranquil property that you have made the perfect choice. Positioned at the end of Rankin’s Road, Trafalgar set on a 1.49 Ha (3.72ac) approx. its location allows for quick and easy access to the freeway and the Trafalgar Township.
The weatherboard home (circa 1870 period) offers you the best of rural lifestyle living, partially modernised it has not lost its original charm and character with its large verandah, periodic high ceilings, polished timber flooring and the cosy wood heaters and fireplaces. The northerly aspect of the home overlooks the beautiful established leafy gardens set within fabulous deciduous trees that surround and shelter the home for all to enjoy the relaxing outdoor areas.
Other features of this property include a double garage with a remote door, large excellent shedding, stables and tack room, dressage arena, tennis court and a spa. The property has clean pasture with good fencing and large water tanks that services both the home and the land.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own your peace of rural tranquility!!
• Beautifully presented country style weatherboard home set on picturesque 1.49Ha approx. (3.72acres)
• Features 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 living
• Laminate & timber kitchen with dining
• Fabulous leafy established garden surrounds
• Solid fuel heating, gas hot water service
• Clean pastured land, large shedding, tank water
• Dressage arena, stables and tack room
• Located within easy proximity to Trafalgar & freeway access
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.