THERE’S NO SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALITY
Quality King built build with generous proportions and open-plan living are features of this fantastic property located on a peaceful street in the Brindlewood Estate.
With calming views of surrounding foothills and an abundance of space, this stylish, 3 bedroom plus study/office home is finished to the highest specifications and is a stand-out.
Boasting an expansive entry, you’ll be drawn through the home by the features galore with spacious bedrooms, including a palatial master suite, stylish bathrooms. In the home’s living zone, the ‘Great Room’ encompasses kitchen, dining, and family that is bathed in natural light with a sunny garden aspect to enjoy a morning espresso. The dedicated theatre room is stylish and will give the whole family that real cinema feel to spread out and enjoy. Entertainers and cooks will relish the stylish & sleek state-of-the-art kitchen of stone bench-tops, deep soft-close drawers & butler’s pantry, plus an adjacent alfresco area through the stacker doors that offers gas plumbing with built in BBQ & wood fired Pizza Oven again with stone tops this will have you being the envy of your family & friends. Outside there’s a large secure backyard with side access, garden shed, quality turf and landscaped gardens. Extra features include ducted heating & cooling, data cabling throughout, quality theatre system and a whole lot more
Families searching for a large home in a peaceful neighbourhood and close to everything need look no further!
• Features include 3 bedrooms plus study/ office, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms
• Expansive entrance with calming Portico & wide hallway
• Palatial Master bedroom with large walk in robe plus stylish ensuite
• Dedicated Study / office allows you to work from home
• Fully appointed open plan kitchen of stone & laminate, Smeg appliances, butler pantry, soft close drawers
• Complete Theatre Room with built in system & sound
• Full built in Alfresco kitchen of stone & laminate, BBQ, Pizza Oven, heaters & fan
• Spacious family / dining room that connects to kitchen, URL alfresco
• Additional home features include ducted gas heating & cooling unit, include solar-assist hot water
• Double garage with remote doors, direct entry
• Large back yard with large side access, garden shed, quality turf & landscaped gardens
• Positioned ideally to parkland & schools
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.