Even Napoleon Couldn’t Lose On This One!
Built in the 1960s, this generously proportioned brick home is looking to be brought into the 21st century. Perfect for a first home buyer or an investor, it won’t take a lot to make this solid home shine.
Set on a flat 754 sqm flat allotment with established gardens, the perspicacious buyer will find:
* A separate entrance which leads to a comfortable living room
* Original, galley style kitchen with gas cooking and casual dining area
* Three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* A recently renovated bathroom with walk-in shower
* Multiple heating & cooling options with a reverse cycle plus a gas ducted heating/cooling system & external window awnings
* Single garage with power and water
* Approximate rental return in as-is condition $270-$280pw
With a high demand for properties in this price bracket and its suitability to a wide range of buyers-come armed to purchase and don’t delay.
To book an inspection at 80 Waterloo Road, call our office now!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.