THE ONE YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
This one-owner master built 3-4 bedroom home in a quiet court location in the sought after Ollerton Estate is sure to impress the fussiest of buyers. Within walking distance to primary and secondary schools, sporting and recreation facilities, it is the ideal family home. With a clever floor plan which easily allows for a play room, study or 4th bedroom and an outdoor entertaining space that has to be seen to be appreciated, this is modern living at its best. Recently installed solar panels, a heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system and external roller shutters make this an energy efficient and low cost home which is a must to inspect. It also features:
– Spacious master suite and ensuite with double shower
– Huge kitchen with stone benchtops, large corner pantry and loads of bench space
– Formal lounge/dining with gas log fire for winter warmth and cosiness
– Family bathroom with large corner spa and separate shower
– Oversize double garage with direct access to house
– Gas ducted heating, HRV and split system for heating and cooling
– Impressive outdoor entertaining with zip-track blinds, ideal for year round use
– Large spa configured to utilise solar power for energy efficiency
– Established gardens on private and secure 813sqm block
A quality home in a premium location, this property will be popular so don’t delay! Arrange your inspection today!
Sharon brings in excess of 25 years’ experience in the finance industry together with a strong community involvement, as a backdrop to her long held interest in the real estate industry.
Meeting new and existing clients and assisting with their buying and selling needs is something Sharon enjoys in her role at John Kerr Real Estate.