BRIGHT & AIRY LIVING AWAITS
Immaculately kept and elegantly low key, this bright and airy three bedroom family home makes the most of its stylish footprint.
From the entry, the pale timber floor planks flow through this home leading to an immensely user friendly, open plan layout. This includes a large living hub with a social kitchen that offers an abundance of cabinetry and bench space surrounding stainless steel appliances. It also incorporates views of the alfresco area that mirror the dining area and the spacious family lounge area. The background to all of this is the private mature garden and lawn areas with views of the surrounding foothills and beyond creating an oasis and making the most of the quiet location.
Utilising a clever floorplan, the home not only makes the most of the block internally, it has also considered the outdoors with caravan/boat storage via a side gate together with a colour bond shed. Positioned in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac and offering additional comforts such as ducted heating and split system cooling, this spacious residence is an ideal family home that is good proximity to schools and parkland.
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living zone
• Quality fixtures & fittings throughout home
• Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR
• Two other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
• Sleek laminate kitchen, gas /electric cooking & dishwasher
• Light filled living hub of family/dining area opening onto alfresco
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Gas ducted heating & split system air conditioning
• Remote double garage with internal & rear access
• Spacious back yard with side access & colorbond shed
• Set on a level 628m2 approx. allotment
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.