Home, Sweet Home In The Heart Of Town
Unique in character and lovingly maintained, this home at 30 Haigh Street, Moe is centrally located and offers a multitude of possibilities to the creative Purchaser.
Vaulted ceilings with highlight windows sit atop this solid brick building, allowing natural light and a sense of space to ooze through the home. Exposed brick walls, built in cabinetry and leadlight windows feature throughout, adding to the abundant character.
* Enter via a comfortable lounge, climate controlled with ducted heating & split system air conditioning
* A functional kitchen with timber and laminate cabinetry, boasting a dishwasher and gas upright cooker
* The casual meals area looks out to the indoor/outdoor area, which can be opened up to accommodate the largest of families
* Indoor/outdoor entertaining with bar, BBQ area, shutters and awnings
* Master bedroom with built in robes & dressing table
* A second bedroom also with built in robes
* Spacious bathroom with luxurious deep bath and separate shower
* A bungalow with a kitchenette offers a third bedroom and second bathroom, with access via the lane at the rear of the property, could be utilized as a home office, air bnb or the perfect place for a teenager or extended family
* Ample shedding with an 8 x 4m (approx) workshop with a potbelly plus an 8 x 4m (approx) garage and two large separate carports (1 elevated & suitable for caravan rear access)
Situated in the heart of town (right opposite Albert Street Primary School), on a 693sqm allotment and just a short stroll to both shops, facilities and the train station, this property will suit a multitude of buyers looking for something with point of difference in a solid family home.
Janice’s experience and knowledge of real estate bring the perfect balance to the John Kerr team with her loyal customer base keen to seek her professional real estate services.
Janice knows her market place better than anyone and the dedication she provides to her vendors when acting on their behalf is second to none.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.