UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL
Opportunity awaits quick-acting buyers or investors, to unlock its potential of this classic brick veneer property on approx. 653sqm allotment.
This property is ready to be appreciated; whether for a first home buyer or for an investor and presents a plethora of possibilities in a convenient location of Newborough that offers walking distance to bus stops, trails and Lowanna Secondary College as well as easy access to Moe’s CBD.
Presented in good condition and ready to move into, comprising a spacious lounge room with a gas heater, a functional kitchen with meals area, three bedrooms (all with BIR’s), a traditionally-configured bathroom (semi ensuite) plus a separate laundry.
Outside, there is a paved alfresco area to cook a barbeque or entertain, resting within a spacious backyard with a double lockup garage.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get into the property market!
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 living zones
• Prominent Newborough locale
• Master bedroom with semi ensuite, plus BIR
• Two other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
• Sleek laminate kitchen, gas /electric cooking & dishwasher
• Gas heating & split system air conditioning
• Paved Under Cover Alfresco area
• Lockup double garage in secure backyard
• Set on a level 653m2 approx. allotment
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.