Why Put Up With The Hustle & Bustle Any Longer?
Ideally located, small acreage farmlet 1ha (2.47 acres approx) with a scenic outlook and rural setting, positioned approximately five minutes drive from main town services and amenities.
Established, updated and well maintained four bedroom plus study, brick veneer home that’s generous in size and with a host of features including:
* Two large living areas plus casual dining
* Renovated main bathroom and ensuite
* Stylish, fully appointed kitchen with extensive bench space and dishwasher
* Split system air conditioner and solid fuel heater
* Lock-up and open bay machinery shed
* Northerly aspect providing views to the Baw Baw Ranges and surrounding countryside along with easy access to Lake Narracan
A perfect opportunity for the lifestyle buyer seeking that rural feel, yet still be able to enjoy the convenience of accessing the types of services required for modern day living.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.