Spacious, Bright & The Neighborhood’s A Delight
Straight from the mouth of the departing tenant: ‘I’m going to miss this place, the location is just amazing and it’s such a great neighbourhood.’
In fact, there’s quite a lot to like about 72 Hennessey Street, Moe. Drive up to a wide street frontage and a tidy hardiplank home surrounded by low maintenance gardens and enter a well maintained and spacious home that’s ready and waiting for the next owner to enjoy:
* Open plan living room with high ceilings and loads of natural light
* Updated, practical laminate kitchen with plenty of storage, island bench and gas/electric cooking
* Central dining room
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes
* Updated, light and bright bathroom
* Split system heating and cooling
* Double garage with power
* Flat 615sqm allotment within a short walk to the Moe CBD, Preschool & Primary schools
Recent sales in this area show that this particular property won’t last long in this current market-so act quickly!
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.