A PEACEFUL EASY FEELING.
There’s a peaceful easy feeling with this neatly presented brick veneer home that will capture the astute buyer. Set in a peaceful locale in Brindlewood Estate this home offers privacy in its relaxing surrounds and oozes loads of natural light throughout the home. A central hallway lures you through the home where you find at the rear a cohesive main open plan of kitchen, dining and sitting domain. This then opens out onto a spacious and secure rear yard that offers a relaxing alfresco that’s surrounded by establish low maintenance gardens and lawn area. If you are looking for family size or room to breathe you’ll enjoy on offer the tranquil outlook from every room. Ideally located to parkland, there is quick and easy access to schools and town facilities this is not to be missed.
• Ideally located to parkland, easy access to schools and town facilities
• Your choice of 4 bedroom or 3 plus study
• Featuring an open floor plan living and meals area
• Master bedroom with full ensuite & WIR
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with WIR’s
• Neat laminate kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking
• Gas heating & split system cooling
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Double lockup garage with remote door
• Tranquil low maintenance gardens, Garden shed in secure back yard
• Undercover Alfresco living area
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.