Built in the early 1950’s with an idea of maybe adding a top storey is this very solid home located in a popular area of Newborough.
Set on an allotment of approximately 948 sqm the astute purchaser will appreciate:
* A large entry with the lounge coming off this area
* Generous natural light filled living area
* Formal dining or you could make this into a third bedroom or second living
* Original laminate/timber kitchen, gas up-right cooker plus a working slow combustion
* Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
* Externally you have access from Murray Road and Shanahan Parade
* Single garage plus double garage
* Bungalow, awnings and gas amenities
* Plus low maintenance gardens
With such a high demand for properties in this price bracket and it’s suitability to a wide range of buyers don’t delay making an appointment to view this home!
Janice’s experience and knowledge of real estate bring the perfect balance to the John Kerr team with her loyal customer base keen to seek her professional real estate services.
Janice knows her market place better than anyone and the dedication she provides to her vendors when acting on their behalf is second to none.