A Sought After Destination
Full of original charm but updated for today’s living, this bright, spacious home in a quiet court location is a great place to start for the first home buyer, investor or family wanting to extend on what is already here.
There’s lots to love about 3 Avon Court, Newborough:
• Polished floorboards throughout the home
• Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Updated kitchen with Belling dual fuel upright cooker & rangehood
• Modern bathroom
• New split system heating & cooling, plus gas heater
• Spacious, open plan living dining area
• Electric roller shutters to street facing windows
• Secure back yard
• Single car garage plus carport
This property backs on to the Moe-Yallourn Rail Trail, is close to both primary and secondary schools, as well as sporting facilities.
Call us to arrange an inspection.
Emma’s broad and diverse career provides a wealth of experience and skills to the John Kerr Real Estate team. Added to this are her interests in the local area and community in which she lives meaning she has an excellent understanding of both vendor and buyer’s real estate needs and expectations in the marketplace.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.