In Town Address, Rural Outlook
When it’s a brick home you’re looking for, but need to stick to a budget. If you’re wanting those out-of-town feels, but prefer the convenience of living in town.
We might have just what you’re looking for!
Tucked away at 2B Evelyn Street, Moe on a block backing onto farmland, is an opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom brick veneer home under $300,000.
It comprises of:
* A bright, open plan living space
* A laminate kitchen with electric cooking and casual dining
* Main bedroom featuring rural outlook and walk-in robe
* New carpet and freshly painted throughout
* Double length garage with carport and sundry shedding
* Undercover alfresco area
* Great sized 788 sqm approx block
If you are in the market for your first home, investing or looking to downsize, this property is ready to go at $265,000.
Rob is the Company Director, Licensed Estate Agent and Auctioneer whose focus remains totally on ensuring John Kerr Real Estate continues to be the preferred agent for vendors and purchasers.
Rob’s high standards are set and met by all of the staff thereby guaranteeing clients have the confidence in knowing they are dealing with an agency that always has their best interests at heart.