PRESTIGE LIVING IN AN AWESOME LOCATION
Magnificently situated directly adjoining acres of gorgeous farmland this double storey custom-built home offers the grand scale of the interior proportions to create first-class family living inside and out.
Beginning with an opulent wide entrance that reveals a first floor of spaciousness and a relaxed environment to enjoy; its substantial split-level floorplan boasts an impressive list of inclusions.
Upon entry you are flanked by a Theatre room, 2nd living, powder room and an open study that is ideal for home-based workers or remote learners. Then you enter into the main living hub that includes a glamorous kitchen fitted with stone benchtops, quality appliances, an abundance of cupboard space and a butler’s walk in pantry, the spacious adjoining family and dining areas plus the alfresco offering you a chef’s paradise, ideal for day-to-day living or for lavish entertaining. Upstairs find complete relaxation with five robed bedrooms with ceiling fans, a central bathroom and separate toilet. The deluxe master suite boasts a concealed walk in wardrobe area, a walk-in en-suite with a double shower, bathtub, a dual-basin vanity and separate toilet.
An excellent list of features complete the prestige lifestyle property; including zoned ducted heating & cooling, quality blinds & privacy screens, plenty of storage, a double remote control garage with internal-access plus gated rear access that leads to the large colorbond shed where you can keep all of your work and leisure vehicles.
Perfect for the larger family or those that seeks opulence!
• Quality two level brick veneer home, built for today’s style of living
• Features 5 bedrooms, 3 living, 2 bathrooms
• Located to adjoining picturesque farmland offering panoramic views
• Exclusive family home of 41sq approx. URL set on 1024sqm approx.
• Spacious bottom level of family, dining, glamorous open style kitchen & alfresco
• Second level includes master bedroom suite, plus four robed Bedrooms, family bathroom
• Walk in Robes in 4 of the Bedrooms
• Walk in linen storage
• Alfresco includes built in BBQ, stone benches & fire pit area
• Large solar power system with 20 panels & converter
• Double lockup garage URL with internal entry & remote door
• Gas ducted central heating & cooling unit
• Colorbond 10m x9m shed with 3 phase, ideal caravan / boat storage
• Large colorbond garden shed
• Established low maintenance gardens, landscaped back yard, large lawn area to kick a football or enjoy a game of cricket.
Peter’s strong work ethics, honesty, integrity and the ability to communicate and establish a rapport with people on all levels enables him to achieve the desired outcomes for all his valued clients.
He is passionate about his role at John Kerr Real Estate and is proud to offer purchasers and vendors alike the expertise that they demand and expect.