Elevate Your Expectations
Are you needing a bit of extra room for your family? Do you appreciate a home full of character and charm? Would you like to be ideally situated to the Moe CBD, sporting facilities and public transport?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then book yourself an inspection at this much-loved home at 16 High Street in Moe. There’s plenty of room to spread your wings, set up a hobby room or home gym along with these features:
* Large open plan living room, boasting stunning decorative ceilings, solid fuel heating and split system air conditioning
* Near new laminate kitchen with dishwasher and electric upright cooker and casual meals area
* Extensive parent’s retreat with a double sized bedroom, built in robes and ensuite
* Upstairs-three more bedrooms all with built in robes and one with its own ensuite, another bathroom services the other two rooms
* Fabulous views from the elevated family room, with plenty of built in storage plus a full-length sunroom which is fully enclosed and perfect for kicking back in and enjoying life
* Remote access to your double garage and large carport from the laneway and on through to your generous and low maintenance rear yard
This home is looking for a little bit of love and someone to make it their own. Give Janice Malady a call to book your inspection today.
Janice’s experience and knowledge of real estate bring the perfect balance to the John Kerr team with her loyal customer base keen to seek her professional real estate services.
Janice knows her market place better than anyone and the dedication she provides to her vendors when acting on their behalf is second to none.