30 Haigh Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
Unique in character and lovingly maintained, this home at 30 Haigh Street, Moe is centrally located and offers a multitude of possibilities to the creative Purchaser.
Vaulted ceilings with highlight windows sit atop this solid brick building, allowing natural light and a sense of space to ooze through the home. Exposed brick walls, built in cabinetry and leadlight windows feature throughout, adding to the abundant character.
* Enter via a comfortable lounge, climate controlled with ducted heating & split system air conditioning
* A functional kitchen with timber and laminate cabinetry, boasting a dishwasher and gas upright cooker
* The casual meals area looks out to the indoor/outdoor area, which can be opened up to accommodate the largest of families
* Indoor/outdoor entertaining with bar, BBQ area, shutters and awnings
* Master bedroom with built in robes & dressing table
* A second bedroom also with built in robes
* Spacious bathroom with luxurious deep bath and separate shower
* A bungalow with a kitchenette offers a third bedroom and second bathroom, with access via the lane at the rear of the property, could be utilized as a home office, air bnb or the perfect place for a teenager or extended family
* Ample shedding with an 8 x 4m (approx) workshop with a potbelly plus an 8 x 4m (approx) garage and two large separate carports (1 elevated & suitable for caravan rear access)
Situated in the heart of town (right opposite Albert Street Primary School), on a 693sqm allotment and just a short stroll to both shops, facilities and the train station, this property will suit a multitude of buyers looking for something with point of difference in a solid family home.