35 Simon Court, Moe South
- Air Conditioning
- Builtin Robes
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
Nestled in a private and peaceful bush setting on a semi cleared 5 ½ acre allotment, this captivating split-level home will have you wanting to move straight in. The majestic views across to the Baw Baw’s, enjoyed from the sunny, north facing living room and deck will give the next owners the very best of indoor and outdoor living all year round.
From the minute you pull up to this beautifully maintained home from the tree lined driveway, you’ll feel transported to your own private sanctuary.
Here you will fall in love with:
* Generously proportioned, separate living spaces, climate controlled with split system air conditioning & heating plus solid fuel heating
* Entertain from the open plan blackwood kitchen with gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage, which opens out to the casual dining and large decked area- perfect for family gatherings or sitting back and enjoying your surrounds
* Wake up to the sensational views from the divine Master suite with access to the north facing decking, large ensuite and walk in robe
* A further two bedrooms, plus the option of a fourth or a study, access the main bathroom
* A single garage adjacent to the carport has been insulated and lined, has tv & phone connectivity and presents a multitude of options for extended family, hobby room or teenage retreat
* Tool & equipment shedding is located to the east of the home offering plenty of lockup storage
* The 5 ½ acres have been divided up into several paddocks, useful in separating any stock you may want to farm. There is also dam water available to keep your lawns green all year round-as well as ample tank water storage
If 35 Simon Court, Moe South sounds like the lifestyle change you’ve been waiting for, call us today!