4 Burnside Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Outdoor Ent
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
Have you outgrown your current nest and are looking for a little more room to spread your wings? Then look no further because at 4 Burnside Street, Moe you will be spoilt for choice in this large family home, perched on a massive 1026 sqm flat allotment.
This brick veneer home has been updated throughout and will provide a multitude of indoor and outdoor living options with expansive under cover areas, shedding and gardens.
* A welcoming lounge with solid fuel heating
* Enjoy cooking up a storm in the renovated laminate kitchen that features gas & electric cooking and plenty of cupboard/bench space and dining area
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated ensuite
* A further three bedrooms with the option of a 5th bedroom or study, all with built in robes
* Rumpus room leading out to an enormous pergola perfect for entertaining family and friends
* An abundance of shedding for the handy man or woman
* Stunning established gardens with fruit trees & a vegetable garden
* The added bonus of solar power and gas hot water
All of this situated within close proximity to the Moe CBD, at a quiet, in town address with an out of town feel. If it’s time to upgrade your nest-or perhaps downsize from acreage while still enjoying a good parcel of land-give us a call to inspect today.