90 Mcgraths Track, Hernes Oak
Fresh air and a picturesque setting are just some of the advantages this 25.61 hectare (63 acres approx) rural property offers a purchaser looking for that sought after change of lifestyle.
* Gently undulating mostly cleared grazing land with some light bush
* Three dams, 11 paddocks, hay shed, stock yards with crush and four bay machinery shed
* Power is connected and there is a 5,000 litre water tank capacity
* Property is zoned Farming – Schedule 2 with planning permit potential (S.T.C.A) for the construction of a dwelling
* Located less than five minutes from the M1 Princes Freeway and major towns and services
Exceptionally well maintained overall, this property offers an extremely rare parcel of land and the space and freedom to enjoy country living with all the modern conveniences on your doorstep.