28 Old Sale Road, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
‘Low maintenance’ is a key phrase when referring to 28 Old Sale Road, Moe.
This brick veneer, three bedroom 1960’s build offers beautiful polished floors and neutral tones throughout the majority of the home, in a location convenient to both the Moe and Newborough townships.
Whether you choose to keep this for yourself, or rent it out, you’ll love:
* The light and bright lounge with gas log fire
* Tidy laminate kitchen with plenty of storage & bench space plus gas/electric cooking
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Private & secure rear yard with a single garage, lock-up shed plus carport
* A level 711sqm corner allotment
Currently tenanted at $300 per week with the lease expiring in March 2022, this solid home sits at a price point attractive to first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
Times to view this property are limited so give us a call to book your inspection now.