13 Paynter’s Road, Hill End
Set on a generous 1966sqm approx. allotment with established garden this property blends beautiful charm and character to a boastful lifestyle location.
The property is quietly nestled within the rolling hills of Hill End and is in good proximity to the township of Willow Grove and the recreational attractions of Blue Rock dam and Mt Baw Baw village. This home consists of three generous sized bedrooms all with robes and / or a 4th / home office ideal for work from home employment. The spacious floorplan is no more evident than by the two large living zones that offer the cosiness of wood fire heaters adding to that rural flavour, a laminate & timber kitchen with electric appliances will impress. Outside the home there is a standalone single garage plus sundry shedding, good water tank storage.
You’ll be captivated by the tranquillity and serenity of the surroundings; which complement the commanding and panoramic views of adjoining farmland & beyond. Centrally located to larger regional towns within the Latrobe and Baw Baw regions and is approx. 25 minutes from Trafalgar and M1 freeway making this property ideal to have as your country getaway.
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 living, 1 bathroom
• Located within 25 minutes proximity to M1 freeway access via Trafalgar and larger regional towns within the Latrobe Valley & Baw Baw regions.
• Laminate & timber kitchen with dining
• Large family & formal lounge with a solid fuel heaters & Split system unit
• Large lawn area with established trees and gardens
• Single standalone garage plus sundry shedding
• Land consists of approx. 1966m2 plus good water storage
• Commanding and panoramic views of adjoining farmland & beyond