19 Anzac Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
When you walk through the front door of 19 Anzac Street, Moe you will be swept away by its character and multi-faceted layout. As well as being situated in a flagged residential growth zone, STCA, this property could be utilised as offices or small practice with its prime CBD location.
Featuring decorative ceilings and deep tones, this stylish three bedroom home, with a separate bungalow, lends itself to extended families, families with older children or someone wanting to utilize the bungalow as a home office.
You will adore:
* The charming living room with a lavish ceiling rose, picture rails & comforted all year ’round with split system air conditioning and gas central heating
* A functional laminate kitchen with oodles of bench space and a walk-in pantry
* Three bedrooms, two with built in robes that utilize the updated bathroom
* A separate dining space that could easily convert to a second living area
* Generous bungalow serviced by an ensuite bathroom
* An outdoor area with views to the rear yard
* Established 650sqm allotment
This ‘Little ANZAC’ is superbly located within an easy walking distance to supermarkets and every-day amenities, schools and the Moe-Yallourn Rail Trail. Suiting a wide range of buyers don’t let this one march away without a viewing. Book now!