17 Edward Crescent, Trafalgar
Here is one to get into the market with, a rock solid brick veneer that has been a great family home over many years. Located in a convenient position of town, it offers great proximity to schools and parkland. The openness of the living zones is highlighted by the flow it creates through to the meals & kitchen. While the family room area offers a cosy wood fire giving a feeling of comfort and warmth throughout. There are three generous sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a great sized secure backyard. The potential of this property is endless whether to live as is, to modernise for today’s living or as an investment property the astute buyer will enjoy what this property offers.
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 living, 2 bathroom
• Open living zones that flow throughout
• Master Bedroom with ensuite & Walk In Robe
• Generous sized other Bedrooms with Built in Robes
• Laminate kitchen with gas cooker & meals area
• Wood fire heating, Gas Wall furnace & split system unit
• Neat and spacious backyard with established gardens
• Level allotment of 734m2 approx.
• Double Garage with remote door plus garden shed