11 Davey Drive, Trafalgar
Stepping through the front door of this quality built brick veneer you will have that special feeling “of being at home”!
Generous proportions, immaculate presentation and versatile spaces feature in this beautiful 4-bedroom family home that makes the most of its stylish footprint.
Be amazed further with the privacy and comfort of all four bedrooms on offer plus the spaciousness of the Open-plan living hub. This area is a vast light-filled area that is unquestionably the heartbeat of the home; comprising a well-equipped laminate kitchen, which is flanked by two lounge rooms all of which overlook a family / dining zone. Then step through the large glass sliders to a fully functional undercover alfresco that boasts a built in kitchen area perfect for hosting and entertaining all year around complete with a Coonarra wood heater.
Set on an 800m2 approx. allotment, it has also considered the outside with caravan/boat storage via a secure side gate plus a large colour bond shed / workshop. This spacious residence is an entertainer’s delight or the ideal family home that is close proximity to schools and parkland.
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas
• Master bedroom with ensuite, his & hers WIR
• Three other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
• Convenient light & fresh main bathroom
• Spacious & versatile light filled living hub of twin lounge areas, family living & dining
• Sleek laminate kitchen, gas /electric cooking & dishwasher
• Gas central heating / Split system air conditioner
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large undercover alfresco with built in kitchen, TV & surround sound system, café blinds & Coonarra wood heater
• Spacious laundry with storage
• URL double garage with remote door & entry
• Large 9 x 5m colour bond shed with workshop area & shelving
• Secure rear yard with side access all on a 800sqm allotment
• Located with easy access to schools, parkland and town facilities.