32 Pedder Street, Darnum
Price Range $495,000 - $520,000
Destined to impress this rendered beauty that displays a calming and distinctive Mediterranean look and feel.
From the moment you stroll through the front gate you are greeted by a calming garden entry that leads through to a lush and leafy front courtyard area that is both tranquil and private. If that’s not calming enough for you then the adjacent spa room offers you and your guests to complete the perfect place to relax and entertain.
From this area you enter the home through the tiled entry to an open kitchen that is light and airy with modern appliances. This ideal hub of the home will encourage you to create those culinary pursuits while chatting with family or friends. Adjoining this spacious area is the dining and lounge area with its large windows and polished parquetry timber flooring, cosy wood heater and complimented by high ceilings with exposed beams to continue the ambiance of the home.
The remainder of the home offers you either four or three bedrooms plus study, two modern bathrooms, a studio room ideal for a home office or a utility room. While outside the spacious back yard has been beautifully landscaped with paving, plants with a large lawn area ideal for the family or pets. Complete with side access to a garage and sundry shedding and to complete this package there are 20 solar panels & converter to assist with the efficacy of the home.
Nestled on the north edge of Darnum with town position only very few can enjoy offering rural outlook with quick freeway access, plus good proximity to primary school, general store and sporting facilities.
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living area
• Rendered 18sq home on 696m2 approx. allotment
• Easy proximity to freeway, primary school, general store
• Large Master bedroom with built in Robe & Ensuite
• Spacious Lounge & Dining area complete with Coonarra wood fire
• Light filled and airy Tile & laminate kitchen with quality appliances
• Private Mediterranean courtyard within leafy trees & gardens with adjoining Spa room
• Modern family bathroom & large laundry
• Converter with 20 Solar panels
• Undercover outdoor verandah areas
• Large garage & sundry shedding with rear yard access
• Spacious backyard with lawn, landscaped paved areas