85 Moir Road, Trafalgar East
Located amongst picturesque rural surroundings and positioned to take in sensational panoramic views of farmland towards the Baw Baw ranges this versatile property is ideally suited for Horse Enthusiast/Hobby farmer or with home-based business requirements.
Just minutes from the townships of Trafalgar & Moe, this lifestyle property consists of 50 acres approx. of gently undulating pastures with 4 large paddocks set out with a capacity to rear livestock with 3 dams, hay shed plus stock holding & loading yards with ramp. Ideally located for horse enthusiasts this property is within easy access to the Moe Racing Club and training facilities.
Take a leisurely stroll from the ranch style home to the impressive equine setup comprising two stables including a wash bay prep/area, tack room or work your horses in the round yard and impressive grassed horse arena. There are eight smaller dedicated paddocks with four shelters and troughs to house your horses.
The Ranch style home is filled with character and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus living hub that has loads of natural light with large windows to capture the northerly views on offer throughout; also view the entire property by stepping out through the glass sliders onto the large verandah area surrounding the home or relax with a drink and watch the world go by.
Shedding on the property includes a 15m x 30m shed that has a concrete floor, power connected and is fully lockable with a self – contained unit, mezzanine floor. There is also an office building and 5 bay skillion machinery shed. There are 26 solar panels on the roof of this shed that greatly reduce power bills. All the shedding and home have a dedicated fire sprinkler system serviced with by an endless supply of water for the home from rainwater catchment tanks. The versatility with this property doesn’t end there with 40 acres of the property currently leased providing an extra income for current vendors.
This is an ideal location for those wanting a rural property with convenient access to the Princes Hwy and township amenities.
• Versatile rural property in Trafalgar East
• Convenient access to Princes Freeway, Trafalgar & Moe
• Picturesque established property of 50 acres approx. with northerly views
• Ranch style home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living hub, Timber & stone kitchen
• Heating with solid fuel & split system unit
• Large Verandah & decking area with panoramic views & overview of property
• 4 large paddocks to rear livestock with 3 dams, hay shed
• 8 paddocks with 4 shelters & troughs for horses
• Round yard, grass arena, 2 stable complex with horse wash area, tack room & storage
• Large 30 x 15m shed with mezzanine floor & self-contained unit, 5 bay machinery shed plus sundry shedding
• Property serviced with excellent water supply of large tanks
• Stock holding yards and loading race
• Fire irrigation system for home & shedding
• Solar power converter with 26 Solar Panels
Please note: viewing of property is by private appointment only