60 Blackwood Rise, Moe South
Revised Price $950,000-$990,000
- Builtin Robes
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
- Solar Panels
- Solar Hot Water
Offering the opportunity for a country lifestyle with a bit of a twist, this unique property will certainly catch your attention.
60 Blackwood Rise, Moe South offers in-town convenience being situated less than 3km from the CBD of Moe, whilst providing the serenity that you would expect of a peaceful bush setting. Resting on 2.28 ha (approx 5.6 acres) of lightly treed land with town water available, this home offers dual living in the true sense of the word!
Upstairs you will find:
* Open plan living
* Laminate kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher & casual dining
* A beautiful view overlooking your property from the lounge which leads out to the rooftop covered deck and BBQ area
* Three bedrooms with a walk-through robe and semi ensuite to the master
* Study nook
Downstairs you’ll love:
* Large living room with timber laminate flooring
* A second fully serviced kitchen with electric cooking & meals area
* Three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Second bathroom & laundry
There is new carpet to all bedrooms, and ceiling fans in all upstairs rooms. The home is kept comfortable all year ’round with three split systems and solid fuel heating both upstairs and downstairs and you’ll be able to keep those power bills to a minimum with a 6.6kw solar system.
A near new 9 x 12.5 m shed with elevated eaves will complete the package with its built-in bar, potbelly, concrete floor & power.
For the large or extended family, someone looking to escape the confines of a suburban block, or someone wanting to operate a business from home-the options are plentiful.
An inspection is a must here-book yours today!