2 Eastleigh Court, Newborough
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Secure Parking
Whether you’re looking for a first home, family home or a chance to scale back to a more manageable property-look to the East! A much loved family home for over 45 years, this solid, three bedroom brick home sits in a quiet and coveted position in Newborough and is waiting for someone else to call it home.
Along with its colourful gardens on the generous 796 sqm (approx) allotment, you’ll love:
* Updated, laminate kitchen with induction cooktop & electric oven
* The option of casual or formal dining
* Spacious lounge with the comfort of gas ducted heating
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes and a ceiling fan in the master
* Double garage plus two carports
* Rear verandah overlooking the tidy back yard
Built in an era when things were made to last, this home sits within an easy stroll to St Mary’s Primary School, Newborough Village and in close proximity to Lowanna College and recreation facilities.
Book your inspection today.