34 Summerlea Street, Trafalgar
This single level residence is in search of someone who has the vision to restore the characteristics of the past or to redevelop into something new. If you are after something to get in and get your hands dirty then this is for you. The rewards of satisfaction will be in the recreation a home that has the bones to so. An original floorplan offers a traditional layout with wide entry, a formal lounge, some ornate cornice and ceilings, plus three spacious bedrooms. The home has an abundance of natural light throughout giving those that seek older period homes that instant appeal. There is good shedding plus a bungalow with side rear yard access. This presents you the option for the property to redevelop the site of 977m2 approx. (S.T.C.A.) into something new. The location is ideal and offers good proximity schools, to main street cafes & shops plus public transport.
• Single level period residence to restore
• Located within good proximity to main street cafes & shops plus public transport
• Ducted gas heating & split system cooling
• Features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living
• Neat & original laminate kitchen with gas cooking & meals area
• Double garage /workshop shed plus bungalow
• Side rear backyard access
• Established trees & garden on a level allotment of 977m2 approx.